Our Pediatric Program offers a full range of services to youth, either male or female, ages 0 to 17 years, who are diagnosed with a brain injury, considered developmentally disabled, or otherwise physically, neurologically, or behaviorally impaired.
The Pediatric Program has assembled a team of dedicated professionals consisting of the following: Psychologists, Social Workers, Registered Nurses, as well as Physical, Occupational, Speech, Recreational and Music Therapists. This professional staff has many years of experience in providing behavioral and rehabilitative treatment to children and adolescents. This team also works closely with the local school system to meet the educational needs of the clients.
The direct care staff members are selected on the basis of their interest in working with youth and their ability to effectively communicate with this very special client population. Every staff member receives ongoing extensive specialized training, which includes child management techniques, crisis intervention, behavior plans, developmental needs of children, and group dynamics.
- Licensed as a Child Caring Institution
- Full range of services to youth and adolescents
- Assembled team of dedicated professionals
- Our direct care staff members are selected on the basis of their interest in working with youth and their ability to effectively communicate
- Residential 24 hour staffing
- One-on-One staffing (severe behaviors)
- Individualized Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Recreational activities
- Ongoing training programs for our staff
- Behavior Modification Program
- Loving, compassionate, patient care